International Ordinary Members
Dentist graduated and licensed to practice dentistry in countries outside Italy.
The International Ordinary Members
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the 20th SIdP International Congress New Guidelines in Periodontology: Impact in the treatment of stage III periodontitis patients” (Rimini, September 23-25, 2021)
- Registration fee in the SIdP Fall Meeting “Excessive Gingival Display: a nightmare or an opportunity?” to be held in Bologna from 26 November to 27 November 2021;
- On-line access from the Society’s website to the “Journal of Clinical Periodontology” (the EFP official journal) starting the year after the membership subscription;
- Reduced registration rates for other scientific events 2021.
- On-line access to the digital version of the following journals (through the sidp.it website):
Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research,
b. Clinical Oral Implants Research,
c. International Journal of Dental Hygiene,
d. Periodontology 2000,
e. Clinical Advances in Periodontics,
f. Journal of Periodontology
- On-line access to the archive “on-line lectures” of the SIdP Annual Congress for the years 2011-2019 (in original language) from the website SIdPEdU, with access also to Surgical videos and Podcasting Literature.
- For those attending the 2021 Annual Congress, all the scientific sessions will be available on-line for 12 months after the conclusion of the event.
If registration has been made by January 15, 2021:
- Free participation in the 2nd SIdP + SEPA Joint Meeting “Soft Tissue Surgery around Teeth and Implant” (SIdP WebTV) "Soft tissue surgery around teeth and implants", January 14-15-16, 2021.
And last but not least, for all our members the possibility to buy the “Atlas-Text of PERIODONTOLOGY and IMPLANT THERAPY” Quintessence ed., wrote in more hands by a group of our prestigious members.