International Student Members (Faculty of Dentistry)
Students enrolled in the Degree Course of Dentistry, the Graduate Students enrolled in a Specialization School of dental area, the PhD Students.
the International Student Members
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the 20th SIdP International Congress “New Guidelines in Periodontology: Impact in the treatment of stage III periodontitis patients” (Rimini, September 23-25, 2021)
- Registration fee in the SIdP Fall Meeting “Excessive Gingival Display: a nightmare or an opportunity?” to be held in Bologna from 26 November to 27 November 2021;
- Participation in “SIdP Giovani-SIdP Youngsters” (reserved to under 40-year-old Members) during the 20th SIdP International Congress,
- Reduced registration rates for other scientific events 2021,
- On-line access to the Journal of Clinical Periodontology (the EFP official journal) starting the year after their admission as a member,
- On-line access to the electronic version of the following journals (through the sidp.it website):
a. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research and Related Research,
b. Clinical Oral Implants Research,
c. International Journal of Dental Hygiene,
d. Periodontology 2000,
e. Clinical Advances in Periodontics,
f. Journal of Periodontology
- On-line access to Journal of Clinical Periodontology
- On-line access to the archive “on-line lectures” of the SIdP Annual Congress for the years 2011-2019 (in original language) from the website SIdPEdU with access also to Surgical videos and Pod casting Literature.
- For those attending the 2021 Annual Congress, all the scientific sessions will be available on-line for 12 months after the conclusion of the event.
If registration has been made by January 15, 2021:
- Free participation in the 2nd SIdP + SEPA Joint Meeting “Soft Tissue Surgery around Teeth and Implant” (SIdP WebTV) "Soft tissue surgery around teeth and implants", January 14-15-16, 2021.
And last but not least, for all our members the possibility to buy the “Atlas-Text of PERIODONTOLOGY and IMPLANT THERAPY” ,Quintessence ed., wrote in more hands by a group of our prestigious members