Student Members (Faculty of Dental Hygiene) 2020
International Student Members (Faculty of Dental Hygiene)
This category includes Students enrolled in the Degree Course of Dental Hygiene.
The International Student Members (Faculty of Dental Hygiene)
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in the 21st SIdP National Congress “Perio 2020: Finding the right path between novelties and consolidated therapies” (Rimini, 12-14 March 2020),
- On-line access to the electronic version of the following journals (through the sidp.it website):
a. Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research and Related Research,
b. Clinical Oral Implants Research,
c. International Journal of Dental Hygiene,
d. Periodontology 2000,
e. Clinical Advances in Periodontics,
f. Journal of Periodontology
- On-line access to the archive “on-line lectures” of the SIdP Annual Congress for the years 2011-2017 (in original language) from the website SIdPEdU with access also to Surgical videos and Pod casting Literature.
- For those attending the 2020 Annual Congress, all the scientific sessions will be available on-line with English subtitles for those given in Italian.
Moreover several discount for:
- Registration fee in the SIdP Spring Meeting Meeting “New perspectives in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of peri-implant mucositis” to be held in Bologna from 22 May to 23 May;
- Registration fee in the SIdP Fall Meeting “Gummy Smile: a nightmare or an opportunity?” to be held in Florence from 9 October to 10 October 2020;
- Reduced registration rates for many scientific events.
And last but not least, for all our members the possibility to buy the “Atlas-Text of PERIODONTOLOGY and IMPLANT THERAPY” edited by SIdP and wrote in more hands by a group of our prestigious members.
SIdP 2020 REGISTRATION FORM